Lifestyle by Design WIN again at Business Awards
One of the best things about being a business coach is seeing your clients succeed, and we couldn’t be prouder than when our clients kick goals…. and win a few awards along the way. At the 2018 Asia/Pacific Business Excellence Forum & Awards last week, the ‘best of the best’ in small business in the Australia / Pacific region were recognised for their accomplishments, growth, practices, and results – and our client Lifestyle By Design took out the top award!
There were 15 Awards presented on the evening across all the areas of business, and Lifestyle By Design not only took home the award for BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE but most importantly the coveted BEST OVERALL COMPANY AWARD!
This is a phenomenal achievement for Brad and Nick from Lifestyle by Design, having grown their business exponentially over the last few years from “two chippies giving it a red-hot crack” as they say, to working with our own Brett Burden at Action Victoria and achieving fantastic growth and personal success. They were chosen as finalists for the Asia Pacific region in 3 categories and to take out the best overall company is a fantastic achievement and a true reflection of their commitment and dedication to the growth of their team and their business.
The Business Forum Awards also celebrate and recognise the hard work and achievements of Business Coaches, and undoubtedly the most sought-after award of BEST CLIENT RESULTS was won by our very own Brett Burden! This is the third consecutive year that Action Victoria have won this prestigious award, and you can read all about Brett’s award win, and what it could mean for your business here.
So what did Lifestyle By Design do within their business to be so successful? To win this, and many other, business awards? We’re glad you asked. They have seen calculated, and meteoric growth, since the company’s inception only four years ago, through a combination of coaching, planning, structure & consistency. Here are just some of the details…
LBD business success by numbers:
- Turnover has been growing rapidly from 2015 with the current 2017 / 2018 figures up 112% on this time last year;
- The Average Job Value is up an impressive 244% from 2015. This is due to LBD targeting a specific niche and specialising in new and customised homes. So whilst the number of quotes dropped initially when implementing this strategy, revenue has increased. The 2017 conversion rate on quoted jobs was up 144% on previous year;
- In 2016, LBD made the Top 66 in the BRW Fast Starters List, as published by the Financial Review. In 2017, the team made the Top 49 in the BRW Fast Starters List.
- In the past four years of trading LBD have grown – from 5 Onsite Trade employees and one Administration employee (Brad) to now having 12 employees, with several tiers of Management (covering Administration, Estimating, Site Supervision, Project Management, Onsite Leading Hands and Directorship).
How did they do it?
- Brad & Nick recognised the value in having a business coach to help them with their business planning, setting up the right internal systems, finding their Niche (High-End custom homes) and putting the structure in place to both secure and service those clients;
- The first business plan had some lofty 5-year goals that are on track to be reached, through a 3-tier growth and development plan;
- Brad & Nick recognised through DISC personality profiling with coach Brett Burden, exactly what they were good at, and where they needed to employ people in the business;
- Implemented a consistent Customer Service Strategy that has achieved 100% customer satisfaction feedback, providing the business with good referrals and repeat business;
- LBD implemented a Company Culture Strategy that ensures not only the welfare and happiness of their team but the inclusion of every staff member in the growth and success of the business.
In short, the strategic growth, Awards for excellence, Testimonials, systematic practices, fantastic team, and shared visions are all driving LBD forward – every single day. As their business coaching team we are proud to contribute a small part to their continued success.
If you’re not already an Action Victoria client and would like results like these above, we’d be happy to review your business with you and suggest some systems that will help you grow.
You can come along to our upcoming FREE Seminar with Keith Collins to learn the steps to get these results (Learn More HERE)
Or contact us below for a free, no-obligation business review with a senior Action Victoria coach.
You’ll find having an Action Victoria business coach is just like having a marketing manager, sales team leader, trainer and recruitment specialist – wrapped in one – all for one nominal investment. We are the business partner you need without sharing your profits – with over 60 years of collective coaching experience to keep you on track and accountable for your own success.
Comments are closed.